The Director of Treasuries have recently introduced preparation and submission of online bills to the treasury. For this purpose they created a new website for Drawing and Disbursing Officers to submit their bills after preparing and taking prints of the monthly bills. There are many options yet to be known to many users. This articles will try to provide some useful information, how to prepare and submit bills on line.
Go to one of these websites.
Note: This site doesn't open in Google Chrome
Login using the DDO code given to the Drawing and Disbursing Officer For example-07010308063 and sign in using the password. At present a common password 123456 is given to all the DDO's. After Signing in, it is better to change the password of your own.
ddorequest login screen
After signing in you will see three options on the left side of the screen like this.
- PAY BILLS
- GENERAL SERVICES
CLICK ON THE TAB PAY BILLS.
CLICK ON THE TAB CHANGE PASSWORD. YOU WILL PROMPTED TO ENTER THE CURRENT PASSWORD WHICH IS 123456 AND YOU NEED TO ENTER THE DESITED PASSWORD TWO TIMES AND CLICK ON UP DATE.
After changing the password and making secure this, you need enter the details of the employees under the DDO. Make sure that the concerned Sub Treasury created a Bill ID for your DDO and enter cadre strength at the Sub-treasury. After confirming the no.of posts were shown against the Head of Account under each category, Click on
Enter the ID no of the employee against the box given and press tab. The details of the employee are displayed. At the bottom of the screen you will be prompted to select Bill ID for the employee and the designation of the employee. Accept all the employees under the DDO and select appropriate Designation of the employee.
Use this option to enter the details of the employee as laid down on the Master Entry Form. After making sure that the Pay, Allowances of the employee and deductions are correct and click on submit at the end of the entry process.
After completing the employee updation check if all the employee were accepted and assigned to the DDO or not. If you find that any other employee is assigned to Your DDO by mistake, you can remove from your list of employees by choosing the option.
LPC CREATION AND TRANSFER OF EMPLOYEE
If any employee under your DDO you can issue him Last Pay Certificate on line to the employee, so that the name of such employee will be deleted from the list of employee under your jurisdiction. There is one more thing, if you select wrong cadre for any employee for ex: if you selected SGT instead of School Assistant for any employee and you will be getting a message that the cadre strength exceeds or unmatched. In this case you have to issue LPC to that particular employee and accept him again by choosing the correct cadre for the employee.
If you notice any change or wrong of instalments to an employee or employees, you need not go to updation and change the particulars of the employee every time. Use this option Changing Instalments, you will shown all the loans or advances taken by the employee. Change the amount or instalment of the corresponding employee or employees and click Update button at the bottom of the table. All will be updated in one click. Please use this option before you go to preparation of pay bill.
PREPARATION OF PAY BILLS
CLICK ON PREPARATION OF PAY BILLS TAB. You will be prompted to Select Bill ID which you have already created and enter month and year for which you are preparing the pay bill. Click OK to continue to prepare the bill.
On the first step you will be prompted to accept normal or stagnation increments for employees for the month. After checking the box against the employees who are due for normal increment you will be shown the list of employees who are included in that month's bill. You will be shown the gross and net amount of every employee against their names. If you want to include any one of them, check the box against them and click exclude at the bottom of the list. That particular employee will be excluded from the list. The name of the employee you excluded will be shown under another heading excluded. If you wish to include any of the employee you excluded, you can also include them by clicking against the check box and click on include.
Check the amount of each employee and continue upto the end of the list. If you find any difference in any employee's emoluments or deductions click on the serial number on the left side of the screen. You will be shown the earning and deductions of the employee. Here you can correct and tally the amount as per your requirement. It is advisable to update the employee's information prior to pay bill preparation.
MAKING TEMPORARY DEDUCTIONS OR EARNING DURING PAY BILL PREPARATION
As said earlier, you can make adjustments to employee's earnings and deductions during pay bill preparation. Click on the serial number of the employee, you will see Earnings and Deductions of the employee. If you want change any earning or deduction, just click on the check box against the earning or deduction. It will be delected soon, again you have selected relevant head and enter the amount. Remember that there will be no automatic calculation, when it comes to DA, HRA or IR. All the values are to be entered manually. After satisfying yourself with the accuracy, click on back button, again you will the list of the employees and their salary particulars on the screen. Tally each employee's Gross and Net to the end of the list. It is always better to have a manual copy of the bill with you while preparing the bill.
After you satisfy your self with the Gross and Net amounts, click on the submit button at the end of the list. You will be shown another screen which consists cadre strength of the employees in the bill and click on next. With this the pay bill processing bill is completed.
TBR NUMBER GENERATION
After processing the bill, you have submit the bill on line to generate TBR number. Click on DDO BILL SUBMISSION button.
Here you have enter Messenger Name, Form No.(Ususally Form 47), Form Description(Usaually Pay Bills) and select Head of Account. After entering the amounts the Gross and Net amounts of the bill be automatically generated. From there onwards you need to go through 3 steps to complete the Bill Submission. Check amounts at the end of the last step and click submit. There you are the TBR Number is generated which looks like 2009000002.
PAY BILL CANCELLATION
Some time times your bill may not get tallied or the deductions may be wrong in your bill. You need not worry, as you can still cancel the bill and the TBR Number and reprocess the bill. If you feel that the bill is not correct, click on BILL CANCELLATION on the pay bills tree. You will prompted to enter the TBR number of the bill you wish to cancel. Enter the TBR number and click on submit. Your bill is cancelled and you can restart the procedure right from the beginning.
After completion of Pay bills and getting TBR Number, you need to get Form 47, Bill schedules, Bank Annexures for the bill to be submitted to the treasury. Click on Reports and respective tabs to get the above prints. There are two options to have prints in PDF and text formats. The inner sheets are usually the S.L.O. fly leaf, which can be inserted between Form 47 and Form 47 back.
EXCLUDING THE EMPLOYEES
If some employee is on leave or you are not claiming salary for the employee, you can exclude him from the pay bill. It is found that if you exclude him in the list of employees in pay bill preparation and go for annexures, the amount and the name of the employee is till displayed in the annexures. To avoid this problem, click on the serial number of the employee, you will see the earnings and deductions of the employee for temporary changes to be made. Here click on delete all which makes all the earnings and deductions zero for the employee. No amount will be displayed for the employee which you deleted.
There are some common problems that every one is facing preparation of bills through the treasury website. All the almost sub-treasuries are accepting the bills prepared through their website www.treasury.gov.in or http://220.127.116.11/ddoreq . Here are some common problems that are being noticed for every one who is using this website.
- When you are preparing a month's salary bill for the first time, you might have seen this text TBR Number Generated for this month. You must be wondering what to do.
- Solution: Prepare bill for previous two months and submit them without any modifications. Just submit them for the purpose of getting this month's bill. Unless you submit and get TBR number for previous two months, you may not be able to get TBR Number for the current month.
- GPF or ZPPF Number is displayed in the schedule
- Solution: There is a data transfer took place at Treasury Servers.That data might have lost. We have to wait and see for some time, since it is not accepting the updation
- Annexure 2 and 3 are not generated
- Solution: This is to be set by the programmers
- Loss of password: As far as my knowledge is concerned we must change password for 6 months. If you do not update your password for more than 6 months, you can not open the site. The password will be reset to default 123456. Login with your DDO code and password 123456 and change your password after you login.
- DEDUCTING EWF FROM THE PAY BILL OF DECEMBER 2010: It will be a lengthy process if you make change in every employees updation. Even if you made for the month of December 2010, you have to remove it for the month of January 2010.There is an option provided in DDO REQ. After processing the pay bill click on the tab Deduction for Multiple Employees.Enter month and select EWF subscription. EWF subscription will be deducted for all the employees and schedule will also be generated.
- SUPPLEMENTARY SALARY BILL PREPARATION: Many of employees might have participated in the Nation Wide Strike on 7.9.2010. In September 2010 bill preparation you might have deducted one day salary for that day ie., for 7/9/2010. If you have done it on line by claiming salary for 29 days in DDOREQ, you can claim it on line. To do this you must update Half Pay leaves and Earned Leaves in employees updation. After updating employees data, click on Supplementary. You can see Period Due Supplementary Salary . On the same page you can see the no. of leaves available for that particular employee. The month and no. of days you have deducted salary will be displayed there. Select the leave applicable to that employee and click submit. You will get supplementary bill prepared for the deduction period.